Okay, not really - you can if you want! I have been a bad blogger, I admit it. I had to reset my password to get in here today and everything - that probably tells you something, doesn't it??
I am sorry - I have thought about it, considered it, even formed posts in my head, but my youngest lovely daughter has been back on the insomniac wagon, and so then, has her mother, namely me...no sleep equals no blogging! But the last two nights have been better. Last night I actually got 4 hours uninterrupted, I know, right?? What more can a woman ask for?
I got up so early today, I had a shower, I made baked oatmeal, watched a funny Bart Millard video on twitter (do you follow him?? You should!). Did the dishes and then made a 54 minute video of nothing, although you can hear me occasionally rocking out to The Generous Mr. Lovewell as I loaded the dishwasher! ((Sigh)) This is not the first time that has happened. Once, I made a video of Little Miss Princess' tap solo appointment so we would know the routine, only to find when we got home that I had actually turned the camera on to record when I thought I had turned it off, and recorded the inside of my pocket and a conversation with her dance teacher! Yes, that is me - Miss Techy! I told my kids today that they better be sure someone else is recording their weddings, as I am sure to do the same thing and we will have a video of the ride to pictures and the empty car as we are all outside being photographed!
Anyway, all of that before 7:30 - well the oatmeal wasn't done that early, and the video goes longer too, but you catch my drift! Very awesome. So tonight I am here blogging, acting on faith that she will sleep alright again and that I won't begrudge this time later in the middle of the night! Actually do you know what?? My whole crew of daughters slept amazingly last night. I woke up this morning with no one crowding me, no one stealing my blankets, and both Princess and Dash in their own beds! Crazy, heh??
I have woken up more than once in recent months like this - desperately clutching to the last corner of the bed...crazy girls - it is only a queen size bed, there aren't that many places to go!! See, I took this picture specifically to blog about why I was awake that morning at whatever time, and then just posted it now!!
This post is really just to say hello, and to let you know that I haven't forgotten! Thanks for being patient!
No comments:
Post a Comment