What is that that my daughter and husband are holding?? Have you seen it before? Can you tell by the first glimpse what it is?
I am a sucker for world records, the world's largest, the worlds longest, etc. I would love to see the world's largest frying pan...don't ask me why, I just would! We stopped on the second lap of our summer journey quickly to see the World's Largest Ukranian Easter Egg!!
Pretty big, heh??
Yes, all my kids had to have a picture where I tried to make it look like they were holding it up...I know, not even slightly original, but remember....I have never been anywhere, so whenever I go somewhere I don't mind taking typical tourist shots!
What I didn't know is that there would be this awesome caboose there...really neat actually!
We crawled all through it, and being a typical mom I read aloud all the historical info on the posters inside...I think I even took pictures of the writing, but will not bore you with it!
Wow, that girl is super strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment