Thursday, February 9, 2012

This has not worked like it was supposed to

I had really intended to blog so faithfully - I don't know why I couldn't use my wireless at the house in California,but I do know that to stay up too late in the common areas was impossible (because of exhaustion) and it would have been rude (since the "den" didn't have a door and someone was sleeping in there).  So blogging from the living room where Mr. H had amazingly supplied me with a cord just was barely possible.
So here we are on our last morning away - ready to go for our last continental breakfast (and just let me say on that note, that I know in theory there are cheaper hotels than what we have paid for the mostly Comfort Inns we have stayed in, the free breakfast makes the price worth it), and I have so much I haven't posted!
This was so fun, we had a great time,and all of us are ready to go  back and we haven't even gotten home yet!

So now I will have to tell you the details when I see you - like about how Tapper decided she wasn't going to look at anything until we arrived at the gates of Disney, and how the kids led her with her eyes closed for a few blocks and through the hotel enterance. 

About how many times we went on Space Mountain and California Screamin, and about my own personal favorite ride.

About how I cried when we encountered our first character and how she was so gracious to me (and who it was).

About how other people's kids made me cry too as they came across characters.

About how amazingly clean and beautiful it was in Disneyland (and the surrounding neighbourhoods of Anaheim).

About the amazing customer service and attention to detail.

About how much my feet hurt and how quickly we all went to sleep each night!

About so many other things, I wish I could think of.  When I get my pictures uploaded on this computer so much more will come to mind and I will post!  Thanks for praying for us, we had a great time, and we made it home safely!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some great stories to come!! PS We often stay in Comfort Inns or that type of place, too...because the breakfasts ARE worth it! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete