Today I did get up, early, and for me I mean REALLY early. I was up and dressed by 5:45 and my husband drove me to the gym and then I walked home after my workout. At least I feel pretty good still - although I did get into bed at 9:00 last night - I didn't go to sleep right away, I stayed up to read, but I did get into bed at 9:00 p.m. So that probably explains my burst of energy!
Although I am hoping that the reason is because I am finally past the first trimester of this pregnancy. Yes, I said it, we are having another baby! I am so excited, when I am not exhausted that is! We really cleaned the house this weekend too, so I am hoping that is another indication that the weariness is going to subside! I am ready to stop feeling so sluggish! I am not trying to complain, I really am not. I spoke with another mom this weekend who is probably 17 weeks pregnant already or more, and is still nauseous - which I never am, so I am not complaining - just stating!
I should be about 14 weeks, heh, let`s see if we can get the pregnancy ticker on here, hold on....
There you go, 14 weeks - and then some - and making urine - gross, who really needs to know that..I almost didn`t paste it in because of that, but really, I don`t have anything else to talk about!
I saw some other cool ones on there - like this one
Kind of neat. - and not nearly as personal!
I don't know about anyone else, but for me, it never gets old. I know that I already have 5 healthy children, I know that I have already done this 5 times, but really, I either have a terrible memory or I just truly have the same excitements and anxieties each time!
Don't worry, I do remember pregnancy in the summer, and labour, but I just choose not to think about those things today! LOL!
So there it is, my excuse for being absent - sleep!!!
aw! congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteya for new babies! So happy for you guys! Hope its a boy ;)
ReplyDelete