Way more tired than I have been with other pregnancies - as far as I can remember. Too tired to think of anything witty, too tired to go to the gym, and way too tired to get out of bed early when I have the option of sleeping in!
Unfortunately for me, today is our first day of school, so awake I am. I was so excited to take pictures of our organized books and school supplies to show you. I was completely pumped about all my shipments arriving!
But um, ya, they haven't all arrived!
So we will start with what we have and deal with the rest as it comes! Hopefully today, I am keeping the faith!
So as I was cleaning off my desk in anticipation of the new school year, I came across the disc from where I had my ultrasound, and decided I would share a picture of our baby with you instead. I get to go for another one next week - I can hardly wait!
So there you go!
Hopefully I will be able to update you on our packages and our first day of school later!
C-ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment