It takes a while for life to get back to normal after having a baby. I was super tired, we had a bunch of big events that were taking up a lot of time and mental energy, and my husband was off on paternity leave. That was great, but also changes the dynamics of how our life runs!
Now that he is back to work, and our renovation is 99% done (why do they stay at that stage for so long?) and we are trying to wind up our school year, I hope that things get a bit more settled!
Just for fun, I thought we would have a little flashback!
Last week while Ballerina was cleaning up in the front room she found a blank disc. But when we put it into the computer to put some music on it, it wasn't blank after all! It was pictures from 2005!
Here is our family in 2005
And this chubby little sweetheart is .......
did you guess? I didn't try to trick you - it is Princess~! Although she looks an awful lot like a baby who is living in our house currently!! See..
Then I found some more similarities between kids...check this out
Who does this remind you of?? It is of course tapper - when she was just 4 years old, but she looks an awful lot like.....
THIS little monkey!! Crazy kids! I never really saw much resemblance, but now I see they have so many similar features!
look at these little cuties! I mean seriously! I can't believe they are so big and old when I compare these pictures to now!


Awwww! My heart aches looking at older pictures if my own kids, and now it's aching looking at yours!! It is hard to believe they were so little!! Whaa, my dad is right! Time goes so fast!!!
ReplyDelete