Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good morning George, how are you??

Opening with a Veggie Tales reference can't be bad, right?

I am having a great day, already.  You gotta love that.  I was watching the shopping channel this morning and saw the first item I ever ordered on sale from the price I ordered it for 2 weeks ago.  So I came out and went on the website to see if there was some sort of price guarantee, and I couldn't find anything. So I clicked on Live Help.  Within 7 minutes, 43 seconds I had a refund on my credit card - without even finding my receipt!  I have to say I was pretty impressed. I did a lot of shopping online this year for Christmas, which was easy, convenient, and I know I got good prices.  And now, a price adjustment was just as easy!  Awesome!

This is our new blog, to share a mile in our shoes....I think my husband like A Mile a Minute better, but somehow it never fit well for me, so now I figured out a compromise. A Mile a Minute can be the title, and a Mile in Our Shoes can be the address - works for both of us!


I will try hard to update regularly with what we are doing and how it is going around here, so you can experience a Mile in our Shoes - life that seems to go a Mile a Minute!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I got your email! I'll try too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! Please do update it as I love to see what you guys are up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!! :) I need to see you guys more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know until today (Father's Day 2011) that you had a new blog! :(

    ReplyDelete