Mercy Me is by far one of my favorite bands - I love Bart Millard too, follow him on Twitter and he totally makes me laugh! That he is such a normal guy, silly, and funny, and a sports nut like my husband, and God totally uses him to produce some of the most profound lyrics.....'like hinges straining from the weight, my heart no longer can keep from singing...." Amazing!
But he is not only profound, but funny, funny, funny...
Check this out...
We were so close to the Roadshow when we were in California - they were a few days behind us in lots of locations, and it almost broke my heart! I would love to see them live!
I didn't know at first, but apparently it is a cover of a Justin Beiber song! Enjoy the Tune!
I saw this yeaterday, too funny!! I love going back and watching the old ones! They have a lot! What a good way to help pass the time being on the road hey?
ReplyDelete