Monday, April 23, 2012

Still sick

FOUND THIS IN THE DRAFTS....Forgot to post....

Okay, so I am still sick - I mean not terribly sick, but still have a cough, a stuffy head and I am TIRED.  No, all you smart alecks out there - I am not pregnant. I was over this, I really was and now I feel crappy all over again.  I am afraid it has something to do with our furry friend that I am allergic too.  I don`t know if the allergy is aggravating the cold or what...
Anyway, we have been plugging along...we were interviewed for a documentary about homeschooling.  That was fun.  Today she came over to take pictures of our ``school`` day.  I don`t know though - when you do that it looks more productive than it actually is sometimes....in some ways, and way less productive in other ways.
I read this amazing post one time on this blog...wait, I`ll find it...this post actually....so true and so well written!  I love that post, seriously!  I had to deal with this issue today while we were filmed `having school`.  I mean really, I don`t straighten my hair EVERY day (although I do occasionally) and I don`t usually let the kids put the batter into the pans when we are baking because really it is messy...and I usually do check my e-mail or my  blog or my twitter at some point when my kids are doing their workbooks - but this morning I didn`t because I was being filmed.
The baby was extra crazy today too, it was like because there was someone here she was extra mischevious.  She even had that mischevious look in her eye all morning!  She climbed on the counters and sat on the table.  She whacked the cat and cried while waiting for the paddle from the mixer - and all I could think was, what is this going to look like on film? 

2 comments:

  1. ooh, is the documentary going to be on tv???
    {and thanks for the shout out. wahoo!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, It was a university student's project.
      And just for the record, that post was one of the best blog posts I have ever read. I even had to tell my husband about it - about the part where you talk about how you don't walk through the grocery store wailing and telling random strangers the sordid details of your last few weeks! Love it! (Although, I could picture you doing it, and thought it would make a great gag vlog post someday - let me know, I'll come film it!)

      Delete