Yes, and we do have internet finally! Yay!
I was so incredibly blessed by all the people who helped us lug all our junk from the old house to this one, those who helped me clean this house and even cleaned the old house even though I told them not to worry about it. I am also grateful for the meals that were brought and the ladies who started unpacking my kitchen stuff, don't be offended if you come over and some of it has been moved! And to the lovely girl who looked after the baby all weekend, following her all over the yard and house to be sure she didn't become a pancake on the street outside!
Here is a few pics to whet your appetite to come for a visit!
ooh fun!!! i'm weird. i love moving.
ReplyDeleteYou should come and put books on shelves with us - it is a LONG process!
Delete