We had picture day today and yesterday. Now the next kids will be in June, July and August...what a process!
In the process of moving we had to change season of clothes as well, so when Tapper took out her vaccuum sealed bag of summer clothes, most of them had to be handed down the the Princess. So she has nothing to wear, almost literally. She has one pair of capris, and one or two pairs of shorts...so today we took a quick look while we were at the big discount department store, I won't say which one but it starts with Wal and ends with Mart...anyway, we were there and took a look for some summer gear.
We have such a hard time finding shorts that aren't too short. Even if they technically fit, because her legs are so long and so skinny, they look extra short! So we did find this outfit....
and then she got a couple of shirts and these cool shoes,
as well as a regular pair of flip-flops. We'll have to go to the department store that starts with a Z and rhymes with 'yellers' and to the consignment store that is only a few blocks from our new house...and probably end it all with a trip to the opposite of Young Orange and then she will be set up!
(See my new buy messy kitchen in the background?? Awesome!) Do you know what I think is funny? Neon!
I think it is hilarious that neon just won't dye. I really wish they would bring back Hypercolour. Remember hypercolour?? Too funny!
Anyway, I just thought I better post and show you our new purchases, I am going to read to my kids now - have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment