Blogs...I barely get any time on my computer these days, is it just me that finds it difficult to get through all the junk email?
I don't read blogs or write posts anymore...as you may have noticed...but I want to. That has to count for something.
We are all back under one roof for the night. But not so tomorrow.
Life is a funny thing. People tell you that this will happen but in the midst of tantrums and tears and sleepless nights you don't believe them...but they speak from experience my friends.
Our oldest daughter had a great year at Bible school. She won academic awards, she was elected for student council for next year, and so obviously is going back. She is working at a summer job at a fast food restaurant and also teaching 5 day clubs again as she has the past 5 years. So she just got back from Prince Albert last night...but that's not all, peeps.
The next one in line...the Tapper, has also decided that it is time to grow up. To which I say, "Says who?" She is teaching 5 day clubs this year as well. I don't know how to much I like this! I mean I like that they want to share the gospel of Jesus with kids, that they want to spend their summers doing ministry, that they are the kind of kids who get hired for these things...but I just want to stop for a second!
But not really.
This was always the plan. Raise them to be Godly young adults who would love Jesus and serve people. That's what they are doing. And they do it in their regular lives too...not just in the summer. And it's good...I guess!! ;)
I do like having everyone home though! Tomorrow we take the Tapper to work for the week in Strasbourg and the Ballerina goes back to northern Saskatchewan...if I blog again soon I'll tell you how I feel about turning 40 earlier this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment