So I am not super techy. Do you know that about me? I think I used to be pretty good, even borderline cutting edge, ya, but not anymore. I know that my kids have surpassed my abilities in a lot of ways on the computer, and I won't tell you how long I have been messing around with my little blog here to get a picture to come up on my sidebar with the Amanda Bennett Unit Studies link. I just won't go there. But whoever did buy a Amanda Bennett Unit Study from my link has earned me $1.64 for my affiliate fee, and I appreciate it! I put that moola right back into a purchase for a new enchanted learning membership. People like me, who like to do unit studies, need an Enchanted Learning membership! It is an awesome site with so many printables!
So what else is new?
I hurt my back - I don't really know how, except for sleeping with the baby in my arms when she woke up the other night. I went to the chiropractor a couple times, and then it went crazy on the weekend and I had to go for a massage appointment. I think it is mostly better now. I still have a twinge here and there, but it is much more manageable.
We get our new house in 17 days. I haven't packed anything in over a week. Don't worry, I will.
So I am retrieving all my pictures on my memory card right now so I can share pictures with you, and I am being reminded of all the fun stuff we did in April! I am not nearly as boring as I thought!
We did school - as evidenced by Princess' math sheet above and lapbook cut-outs in the rear!
We had company and played board games.
We climbed pine trees.
We built a 'big-girl bed' for our littlest girl, since she learned to climb from her crib!
She is actually sleeping MUCH, MUCH better since then, oddly enough.
We dyed Easter Eggs with Scriptures on them!
We had our hair wrapped in rags (an Easter tradition around here.)
We made bread! (and we broke our Lenten fasts...one day I will tell you about that - we don't officially do Lent, but my kids like it all the same. Princess had given up toast for Lent. Her favorite food! So I told her I would buy her bagels, english muffins, white bread, whatever she wanted to have on Easter morning as toast so she could break the fast. She wanted homemade bread toasted, so I got right on it! - K, I guess the one day is now, because that is most of the story!)
We dressed up for Easter and posed for pictures - can you believe I didn't take a picture of the beautiful turkey I roasted? dumb, dumb, dumb!
We went to the science center, and hung out with a cousin who had days off of school.
We hula-hooped at the science center.
we showed off our hula-hooping, just a little!!!
We watched movies in mom's room.
Whew, that was a lot of stuff, and there is still more!
Another day!
Yay!! Love all the pics and glad your back is doing OK!
ReplyDelete